Dental Implants Guide
Milions of people experience difficulties associated with missing teeth. These difficulties can severely undermine your self-confidence and quality of life.
Missing teeth can compromise your health, eating habits, speech and appearance. When teeth are lost, bone loss usually occurs, which in turn will affect your denture. This can result in the denture becoming loose, which may cause difficulty in stabilization of the denture, decreasing chewing ability, and over time, deterioration of the jaw structure.
What can a Denturist do?
Why are Dental Implants a good choice?
Benefits of Dental Implants
- Improved oral health, ability to eat, appearance and self-esteem
- Increased denture comfort
- Increased denture stabliity
- Helps prevent bone loss
- Resorption of tissues reduced
- Your mouth is restored to a natural state which allows superior long-term aesthetics, enhancing the beauty of your natural style and improving your quality of life