Manny is a member in good standing of both the Manitoba and Canadian Denturist Associations, as well as the International Federation of Denturists.
Manny graduated from the Denturist Technology program at Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in 2000. Following his graduation he operated the Minuk Denture Clinic on Marion Street up until the two clinics amalgamated. He has served on the executive board of the Manitoba Denturist Association since 2002. Manny maintains and continues to enhance his skills through participation in various post licensing seminars and training.
- Attended World Symposium on Denturism, sponsored by the International Federation of Denturists and National Denturist Association, Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Trained and certified in Theory, Art and Science of BPS Brand Prosthetic System, Ivoclar Vivadent, Edmonton, Alberta.
- Environmental Gnathology and Dentogenic Concept of Esthetics, Beverly Hills, California.
- Overdenture on Implants, Implantology with the Innova System Montreal, Quebec.
- Implant Course, Centerpulse Dental Corporation Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Dental Implant Procedures presented by the Denturist Association of Manitoba, Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Implant Workshop and Lecture sponsored by Zimmer Dental , Winnipeg, Manitoba.
- Denture Implant Procedures Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Anchors and the Complete Mandibular Overdenture , Chicaco, Illinois.
- Overdentures with auxiliary retentive attachments, retained roots and implant fixtures Chicago, Illinois.
- Overdentures Anchor Systems , Chicago, Illinois.
- Oral Appliance Fabrication: ‘Modified Herbst® Type of Anti-Snoring Appliance’ using “The Strong Technique” , Toronto, Ontario.